The role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to enter the fast-paced world of digital and print publishing at a junior level.
You will be involved in assisting our marketing manager in spreading the word about our full range of titles and services. This role will be primarily office-based but will also involve attending and networking at events.
You will pick up a myriad of new skills and quickly become an integral part of our busy team.
- Confident communicator and networker, both on the phone and face-to-face
- Fast learner, quick to pick up new software skills
- Keen to show and use your initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Clear, concise writing style
- Full grasp of Office, Outlook, Excel etc and, ideally, some experience of databases
- Up to speed with all main social media channels, especially Facebook and Twitter
In return we offer a competitive salary (circa £18-£20K pro rata, depending on experience), training opportunities, a fun working environment based in Bristol’s Paintworks and a generous holiday allowance.
To apply, send a full CV and covering letter to Marketing Manager Imogen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org, showing how your skills and experience match the role on offer.
We are looking for someone to start soon so please apply promptly (closing date: July 28th 2017).
No agencies please.