This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing publishing company with a variety of work and substantial creative opportunities, including contractual.
The designer will work closely with our editors and marketing department to create attractive editorial layouts and design compelling marketing/promotional material.
The successful candidate
- Will be a highly creative individual, with a strong visual sense
- A thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Will also have a genuine enthusiasm for magazine and digital design
- You’ll have excellent scheduling/organisational skills
- You’ll be an effective communicator
- You’ll be able to manage your work across several projects
- You must have a clear understanding of current trends in magazine and digital design
- You’ll be familiar with production and print processes
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- We’re seeking an unflappable and confident team player with a positive, professional outlook and a can-do attitude.
- Fun, creative working environment
- Generous holiday entitlement
- An opportunity to shape and mould one of the brightest media companies in the SW.
To apply, send a full CV and covering letter to Jenny Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org , showing how your skills and experience match the job specification.
We are looking for someone to start soon so please apply promptly (closing date: 28th May).
No agencies please.