This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing publishing company with a variety of work and substantial creative opportunities.
The senior designer will work closely with our editors and marketing department to create attractive editorial layouts and design compelling marketing/promotional material.
The successful candidate
- Will be a highly creative individual, with a strong visual sense
- A thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Will also have a genuine enthusiasm for magazine and digital design
- You’ll have excellent scheduling/organisational skills
- You’ll be an effective communicator
- You’ll be able to manage your work across several publications
- You must have a clear understanding of current trends in magazine and digital design
- You’ll be familiar with production and print processes
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- You’ll also have a minimum level of 5 years experience in a publishing environment
We’re seeking an unflappable and confident team player with a positive, professional outlook and a can-do attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Fun, creative working environment
- Generous holiday entitlement
- An opportunity to shape and mould one of the brightest media companies in the SW
To apply, send a full CV and covering letter to Mary Wilson at email@example.com , showing how your skills and experience match the role on offer.
We are looking for someone to start soon so please apply promptly (closing date: 7th November).
No agencies please.