You will have excellent communication skills and feel confident liaising with multiple audiences simultaneously, including senior education leaders, PR and events agencies, and commercial clients.
We’re a small, friendly and committed team (of 30), so you will have a good sense of humour and the ability to get stuck in!
Events and partnerships
- Maintain and manage existing media partnerships with UK and international education associations/organisations and their events, whilst identifying new opportunities for collaborative partnerships
- Lead on the re-design of the Edhub websites, in collaboration with design, sales and editorial
- Attend partnership events when required and represent each individual Edhub brand
Social media marketing
- Manage and report on the Edhub’s social media performance (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and closely monitor KPIs
- Create engaging Facebook adverts to promote Wildfire’s own portfolio and work closely with sales to create adverts for B2B clients, producing reports
- Run in-house adverts on Twitter, promoting our marketing solutions for the education sector
- Develop showcase pages for each education portfolio on LinkedIn
- Manage multiple email databases using MailChimp
- Develop targeted campaigns to promote our education portfolios
- Manage the build and distribution of the 5 fortnightly newsletters
- Produce reports on the key email statistics, open rates, click throughs, and present when asked
Experience, skills and qualifications
Educated to degree level or the equivalent with relevant IT capability
- Experience of developing and delivering effective marketing and communication strategy
- Experience of planning and delivering creative marketing campaigns with proven results
- Experience of managing and creating partnerships
- Experience in managing and reporting on data
- Experience of working in the publishing industry would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals, organisations and agencies (internal and external)
- Ability to work under pressure, reach targets, meet deadlines and respond to multiple priorities
- Strong social media marketing skills, utilising all platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, with experience in creating targeted Facebook adverts
- Confident in using Google Analytics to report on figures and conversions
- Confident in using marketing automation software (i.e. MailChimp or the equivalent) to create dynamic campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
To apply, send a full CV and covering letter to Mary Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org , showing how your skills and experience match the job specification.
We are looking for someone to start soon so please apply promptly.
No agencies please.