- Considerable experience in magazine/newspaper editing including flat-planning and managing your own publishing projects.
- You will have flawless writing, copy editing, proofreading and production skills.
- You will be a strong forward planner who is meticulously organised.
- You will be a detail person who always delivers projects to tight deadlines.
- You will be fully conversant with social media and its full range of uses (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn.)
- You will be a genuine team player, able to work closely with a busy advertising/design team, other editors, commercial clients and freelance writers.
- You will have a ‘can-do’ attitude, willing to turn your hand to any task and find unique solutions to challenges.
- You will have the ability to use content management systems for uploading web content.
- Educated to degree level - preferably in English and/or Journalism
- Video editing/software experience
- A knowledge of the UK’s education sector
- Proficiency in Indesign
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- An additional on target bonus & benefits
- A fun, creative working environment in an open-plan office in Paintworks, Bristol's creative hub.
- An opportunity to be involved in helping establish Wildfire as one of the brightest media companies in the south west.
To apply, send a full CV and covering letter to Mary Wilson at email@example.com, showing how your skills and experience match the job specification.
We are looking for someone to start soon so please apply promptly.
No agencies please.