Wildfire Comms is a specialist B2B digital and publishing house based in the Paintworks, Bristol. We are recruiting for a new Part-Time Production Coordinator (3 days / 4 days per week) to join the team at our Paintworks based office in Bristol. You would, ideally, have experience in magazine publishing but if you’re organized, conscientious and efficient, this could be the role for you.
The role is an essential part of the Bristol Property Live team and the main port of call for administrative tasks for the magazine. You will liaise with agents and the BPL advertising, editorial, and design teams to ensure the smooth-running of the weekly workflow.
You will be an essential member of the team and assist in the day-to-day running of Bristol Property Live and work closely with the BPL advertising team, ensuring that all our estate agents and lettings agents advertising is published correctly and on time. You will be trained in the use of a specialist advertising system which all our advertising agents use to digitally create their artwork for our weekly publication. You will also work closely with the editorial and design teams to coordinate and collate editorials and proof client editorial pages.
We’re a small, friendly and committed team (of 30), so you will have a good sense of humour and the ability to get stuck in!
- Ensuring that all BPL estate agents + lettings agents’ adverts are completed correctly using ezadspro.
- Liaising with BPL estate agents and lettings agents for corrections to adverts.
- Processing and proofing new advertising templates or amends to existing templates.
- Managing the advertising workflow effectively as each weekly deadline approaches.
- Managing the weekly BPL editorial rota.
- Processing, proofing and actioning amends for BPL estate agents and lettings agents + new homes developers editorial pages.
- Sending out client voucher copies of BPL to advertisers.
- General administration
- Although experience in marketing is desired, it is not essential
- Experience using Microsoft suite, Word, Excel, etc. with relevant IT capability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals, organisations and agencies (internal and external)
- Fast learner
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to multiple priorities
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on many projects at once
- A competitive salary
- A fun, working environment (open-plan office) in Paintworks, Bristol’s creative hub
- Generous holiday entitlement (+ a day off for your birthday)
- An opportunity to be a part of one of the brightest media companies in the SW
- A part-time office dog!
To apply, send a full CV and covering letter via email to Simon Whitehouse and James Higgins showing how your skills/experience match the job specification.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please apply by Wednesday March 20th 2019.