Wildfire Comms is a fun and dynamic mixed media publishing company. We’re proud of our culture and our team enjoy flexible hours, regular social activities, extra time off at Christmas and other benefits, including:
- Sabbatical programme – Employees earn an extra 4 weeks paid holiday after working in the company for 5 full years
- Dream Ball – The team each write up their “bucket list” dream thing to do and if we hit our annual target, we pick one out of the hat and make it happen. (Within limits of course!)
About the role
To help with the growth of our Education brand, EdQuarter, we are looking for an experienced and energetic person to join our busy team.
Initially home based, the role will be located in our Bristol office, in the Paintworks estate.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning co-ordinating preparation and delivery of our client campaigns. Your duties will include:
- Planning and developing campaign strategy alongside the sales team
- Presenting strategy, results, and campaign optimisation techniques to clients
- Assisting clients with content creation and development
- Copywriting campaign messaging (emails, social posts, landing page copy)
- Executing client campaigns through various marketing channels and platforms
- Liaising with appropriate internal departments (Marketing, Design, Sales) to ensure timely delivery of assets for client campaigns
- Monitoring, tracking, and reviewing campaign performance and making recommendations for improvement and/or testing
- Managing projects and ensuring project deadlines are met, and budgets adhered to
- Liaising with and dealing directly with clients on project work and campaigns
- Writing scoping documents for new projects and managing change requests
- General account management including writing weekly client status reports, contact reports, creating cost estimates, production schedules, editorial calendars, and invoicing
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors, and target markets
- Develop industry knowledge, awareness of competition and EdQuarter’s role within the marketplace
- Contribute to the agency’s wider marketing activities
The successful applicant will be an energetic people person, with sound organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
You will enjoy working closely with internal and external stakeholders. You will be comfortable communicating clearly and professionally in writing, in person, over the phone, or in video calls.
You will love working in a fast-paced environment and be confident in delivering quality work, often to short deadlines. You will be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
A Marketing or Project Management qualification, or minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
Desired experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience in digital marketing, including PPC, search and organic activity
- Knowledge of, or experience in Project management (Agile and/or waterfall)
- Account management experience
Previous Experience in Marketing, Account Management, or Project Management, ideally in the media sector, will be advantageous. However, proven success in a similar role with transferrable skills will also be considered favourably.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, and you have what it takes to excel in this role, then we’re excited to meet you.
Send your CV and cover letter to:
Damien Burnett – email@example.com